As we get ready for "Super Tuesday," I remain amazed at how the mainstream media likes to discount Mitt Romney and seems anxious to crown John McCain.
For example, did you know...
- Mitt Romney won Maine yesterday with 52% of the vote?
- Mitt Romney has received the most total votes nationally in the Republican race?
- Mitt Romney has won the most states in the Republican race (4 of the 8, and coming in second in 3 of the others)?
- Mitt Romney is only 5 delegates behind John McCain?
- Mitt Romney has RAISED far and away the most money from Republican candidates?
- Mitt Romney is the ONLY Republican candidate to win over 50% of the vote in a state, and he's done it THREE times! (Maine, Nevada, and Wyoming)
I'd encourage you to read the last month or two of my blogs before casting your vote tomorrow. If you're a true Republican, you only have one choice, Mitt Romney.
See many of you tomorrow at the polls!