Sunday, November 6, 2011

What I've been up to the past few years

Some of you may be wondering what I've been up to the past couple of years. I'm proud to say that my company, Dating DNA, has become one of the top developers for Apple's iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. We currently have around 40 apps in Apple's App Store, including many in the Top 40 of their respective charts, such as 3D Animations, CLIPish Pro Suite and Dating DNA.

Click here for a sampling of our more popular apps.

One of the top developers for Apple's App Store.

We have a small, but super talented team, with some of the brightest developers in this space. We're fortunate to have become so successful in this exciting space. Mobile app development is where thing are really happening, and I'm excited to be at the center of it. This is some of the most rewarding work I've ever been involved with. You're only limited by your imagination, and we have more ideas than hours in the day. Let's just say it keeps us all VERY busy, but with smiles on our faces.

Kevin

1 comment:

Spinfusor said...

I'll have to check these out when I get an iPhone 4S next month.