Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Get a Dog" - My Dog Toby and a Sprinkle Cupcake

My dog's absolute favorite treat in the entire world is a Sprinkles Cupcake. Don't worry, they're made special for dogs. (Oh, and I don't mind them myself, the ones for people that is. =)

Thanks to John Jones for letting me use this song. He's never released it, but he should.

Click below video to play.



Below is a photo of the line I had to wait in for 30 minutes to get my Sprinkles!


But Toby seems to think it was well worth the wait. =)


Kevin

Song "Get a Dog" (C) by John Jones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you've turned into a big dog guy. Next time we're in San Diego, we'll have to get some Sprinkles and get Toby some too! He is just too cute of a puppy.

Unknown said...

Regis, my lil' yorkie, has a birthday coming up...we just might have to make a special trip!

:)

Owain's Blog said...

i have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Toby!