Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tips on Which Crops to Grow in We Rule (Game for iPhone/iPod/iPad)

Click on chart to enlarge.

If you play We Rule on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you may find this tip sheet I put together helpful. It will help you know what are the best crops to plant, depending on your time schedule or even if you're spending Mojo.

For example, the best crops for earning gold per hour are (in order): Wheat, Corn, Rice, Peas, Onions, Strawberries, Pumpkins, Squash, Potatoes, Carrots, Watermelon, and then Beans.

Or, if you have Mojo to spend, and it's XP's you're interested in, then you'll want to go with (in order): Pumpkins, Carrots, Strawberries, Beans, Watermelon, Onions, Potatoes, Squash, Peas, Rice, Wheat, and then Corn.

Simply decide what your goal is, look at your inventory, and choose the crop highest up on the list. You can then see what your yield per hour or per Mojo will be.

I only have included crops for levels 15 and below (as I'm still working my way up to the higher levels myself). When I have all the additional crops for the other levels, I'll update my chart.

Click on the chart to blow it up full screen.

Enjoy, and pass it around to your friends!

Kevin

PS: Here is a snapshot of my "Kingdom" currently. (Click to enlarge.)

My Kingdom (Click to Enlarge).

2 comments:

Erik said...

I may be crazy, but I think your tip sheet is off. I'll explain to you my thinking and then maybe you can show me otherwise or re-run the numbers on your sheet.

For example- you say with Wheat you can get 400 Gold and 160 XP per hour.

So..
Cost to Plant = 5
Gold on Harvest = 25
Net Gold after plant/Harvest = 20
XP upon Harvest = 8

It takes 5 minutes to harvest. 60 minutes/5 = 12. You can plant and harvest 12 times in an hour (that doesn't include clicking time... but that's ok).

So 12*20= 240 Gold
and 12*8 = 96 XP

Am I crazy? I really like your idea of making a nice chart, but the numbers are playing with my poor little brain.

Kevin Carmony said...

Thing is, the makers of We Rule change the values now and then. I need to update my chart.

Kevin